All advertising (“advertising” or “ads”) placed through the AdChirp service must adhere to the following Advertising Guidelines:
Ads and any offers must not be false, deceptive or misleading.
Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised. Products and services promoted in the ad copy must be clearly represented on the landing page.
Advertisers must ensure that their ads comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines. All claims in ads must be adequately substantiated.
Grammar, Spelling, & Capitalization
Advertising text should be in a logical sentence form and contain grammatically correct language. Ads must use correct spelling and should not include unnecessary capitalization or excessive repetition.
Landing pages / Destination URLs
Ads that contain a URL or domain name must link to that same URL or domain name.
Ads must lead to a functioning landing page that does not interfere with a user’s ability to navigate away from the page.
Prices, Discounts, and Free Offers
No ad may be deceptive or fraudulent about any pricing offer it makes.
If an ad includes a price, discount, or “free” offer, the destination URL for the ad must describe, or link to a page that clearly and accurately describes, the same offer the ad has displayed.
Advertising referencing or promoting any of the following will not be accepted:
- Adult material or pornography
- Endorsing or threatening physical harm
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- False or deceptive money-making opportunities
- Gambling or gambling portals
- Gratuitous displays of violence
- Hazardous goods
- Incentives for submitting personal information
- Inflammatory religious content
- Loan products requiring upfront fees
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Promoting any form of illegal activity, products or services
- Promoting any racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal hate speech
- Software piracy
- Rights of Others
Advertisers must have intellectual property rights to all creative material and be permitted to display such creative for use in advertising.
Ads may not include any content that may be deemed as infringing upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent, publicity or other personal or proprietary right.
Ads may not contain or link directly or indirectly to any site that contains spyware or malware, any software that results in an unexpected, deceptive or unfair user experience or automatically downloads any software.